- Prep time 60 minutes
- Cook time 30 minutes
- Yield 4 Servings
- PRINCIPAL INGREDIENTS
- 600 g Pork Tenderloin
- 320 g Potato
- 320 g Tomatoes
- 160 g Olive oil
- 160 g Sundried Tomatoes
- 1000 g Dulce Cherry Tomatoes
- 60 g Garlic
- 200 g Shallots
- Basil leaves
- Cut the pork tenderloin butterfly open, hammer it and season with saltand pepper, spread the sundried tomatoes and basil leaves on it, roll up.
- Make spaghetti from the potato on a japanese vegetable cutter, keep in water.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and all other ingredients for the sauce chop very finely, combine in a pot with a good hump of olive oil and simmer slowly to a nice dry compote, season with salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar.
- Peel the roma tomatoes, cut in half the round way and season with salt, pepper and olive oil. Let dry at 60 degrees in the oven till semi dry.
- Wrap the tenderloin in the potato spaghetti very tightly and then deepfry in 180 degree oil till the potatoes are crispy.
- Let rest for 5-6 minutes then cut open and serve on the tomato compote and with the semi dried tomato.
- Drizzle with some more olive oil and plug some basil leaves over it.