Louis Tanuhadi first work is in his father's kitchen, who was a baker. He fell in love with chocolate when he got an opportunity to work in a “konditorei” in Hanover Germany and took the time to explore knowledge of chocolate in Le Notre France.
He has additionally earned several awards, he also has written a book entitled “Chocology” about chocolate who became role model entrepreneurs chocolate in Indonesia.
In the present, the main responsibility is as Director & Executive Pastry Chef in Academy of Pastry & Culinary arts Indonesia, office member of Disciples Escoffier Indonesia, also as vice chairman of the Organization & Membership of the Indonesia Cocoa Association.
His professional achivements include:
- The captain of the Indonesian team, at the Asian Gelato competition: Medal for The Best Team Spirit, Singapore 2018
- Director of Chocotober Festival, Jakarta 2017, 2018
- Chef Without Border gala dinner in Myanmar for the chocolate menu, Myanmar 2017
- General Secretary of Indonesia Pastry Alliance, 2017 – 2021
- Indonesian Chocolatier, Chocolate World Belgian, 2013
- Indonesian’s chef leader for gala dinner in ICCO world cocoa conference in Bali 2013
- Advisor to the Ministry of Industry & Ministry of Commerce Indonesia in developing Indonesian chocolate, 2012 – 2016
- President of Indonesian Chocolate Master 2010, 2012