- Prep time 45 minutes
- Cook time 35 minutes
- Yield 4 Servings
- PRINCIPAL INGREDIENTS
- 560 g Turbot fillet
- 120 g Lobster tails
- 400 g Bak Choi
- 80 g Parma Ham
- 600 g Potatoes
- 240 g Bacon slices
- 120 g Lemon juice and zest
- 800 g Lobster Stock
- 320 g Butter, small cubes
- 120 g Cream
- 600 g Fish Stock
- 80 g Crème Fraiche
- Blanch the Bak Choi, pick half the leaves for the sandwich.
- Deep fry half of the potato dices crispy, the other half set up to boil soft in salt water.
- Cut the turbot open and fill with slices of the dry beef or ham and the leaves of bak choi, wrap in film and set aside.
- Reduce the lobster stock and fish stock, monter with butter and crème, and cream, season with tyme, lemon juice and zest.
- Make a smooth mash from the boiled potatoes with cream and butter.
- Fry the bacon crispy and crumble it finely and set aside on paper.
- Steam the turbot at 63 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Reheat the crayfish tails in butter with a little lobster sauce.
- Plate all ingredients randomly, serve the sauce.