- Prep time 30 minutes
- Cook time 15 minutes
- Yield 4 Servings
- PRINCIPAL INGREDIENTS
- 4 Eggs
- 160 g Chanterelles
- 20 g Butter
- 20 g Lemon juice
- 50 g Beef Juice
- 60 g Iberico ham
- Cook the soft-boiled eggs, you can do it with Foldable Jet Steamer machine.
- Highly saute the chanterelles in butter.
- Season with fleur de sel and a dash of lemon juice.
- Shovel eggs and then smoke for 2 minutes on each side.
- At the moment, reheat them in a simmering water for 1 min.
- In a soup bowl, arrange the chanterelles, sprinkle them with a spoon of beef juice in the center.
- Arrange shoots of alenois watercress and the shavings of Iberico ham.
- Add a pinch of salt flower and a turn of pepper mill on the egg.
- Serve immediately.